How can you establish creativity in HR Recruitment?
The Recruitment comprises of art and science. The art indicates human creative skill, typically one acquired through practice and an environment of social life to engage with. The science of Human resources give intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the human psychology through observation and experiment. It depends on the types of recruitment (Internal- Promotion, transfer, demotion, ex-employees etc. & External Recruitment), the process can be varied.
These are my suggestions towards establishing creativity in HR Recruitment.
1) Innovation is NOT something you find out of your job boundaries.. It is within your job role.
2) Innovation should focus three keywords to make your work – smoother, efficient and quality oriented.
3) Smoother stands for faster way of processing the things in a timely manner. E.g.: – If you have developed a perfect filtration for the candidates for a job by implementing questionnaire or essential selection modes, the pre-screening becomes time-consumed activity.
4) Efficiency focus on increasing the productivity of the work you do. E.g.: Implement steps towards Increase in number of job seekers, alternative options to find the candidates, on time Internal & external communication.
5) Quality oriented – Implementation of quality of service – preparation of online questionnaire, enhancement of interview style and quality of questions, Learning new things especially, the essential domain related knowledge.
6) List all your end -to-end your recruitment cycle.
- Prepare or get the complete information about Job description and job role.
- Analyze and evaluate the job description.
- Find the sources of Job posting
- Prepare the questionnaire if you want to filter out the candidates more precisely.
- Filter resumes of candidates
- Pre-screening and screening tests. (if required)
- Interview candidates
- List out the CVs in accordance with the requirements of the client
- Proper communication with the client
- Decide the number of rounds of interview.
- Decide the venue, date and time of the interview.
- Follow up with the client
- Selection of Candidate to positions
- Perform background and reference checks
- Send selected candidates for a health check
7) Conduct an analysis and competitive comparison of all your activities in your recruitment cycle one by one.
8) Understand the best practices to imply in each stage of recruitment cycle.
9) Find the existing challenges/difficulties in your current system
10) Find the Best solutions – Learning the new ways of technical HR methodologies and find the best practices and solutions.
11) Think on how can you become unique and flawless with the ways of operation you do.
12) Implement and practice the new values. Enhance your skills and knowledge to the latest trends in the market.
13) Analyse your progress periodically and find the areas of improvement.
14)Update your knowledge level time -to-time – Read HR articles, be a part of HR Communities, attend seminars, training etc.
15. Take innovation/creativity is part of your job and establish deadlines for all of your creative ideas.
Any queries/suggestions, contact us:
- July 7, 2018 10 top Effective Recruitment Strategies
- April 28, 2018 Change your life season always to the Spring
- March 24, 2018 How do you manage stress in your workplace?
- February 18, 2018 Interview; how to deal with toughest questions in the best manner?